JAMB Result Notification and Result Slip 2021: A Comprehensive Guide, JAMB Result Notification and Result Slip 2021: A Comprehensive Guide
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Premium Past Questions and Answers here today
The following information is a comprehensive guide on the steps to check your jamb result notification and result slip 2021 via the official Jamb Result portal https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults.
Along with this, you will also be informed of JAMB’s latest updates regarding the checking of results and the likely problems candidates are facing and how to resolve them.
When Was the JAMB 2021 result released?
In time past when the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) was set for a particular day for all candidates. This also meant that results were released for all candidates at the same time. In recent times, such is no longer the case.
This took effect with the commencement of the CBT tests. Accordingly, the examinations are now spread out into different days for the candidates. This has put paid to the policy of parallel release of results. In other words, since the commencement of the JAMB Computer Based Test (CBT), results are no longer released at the same time for all candidates.
As such, results are now released on a per-sitting basis. This means that candidates’ results are released according to when they sat for the examinations. By implication, the first set to write the examination get to be the first set to have their results.
For 2021, the results have been released merely four or five days from the day of the examination. Therefore, those who sat for the examination on Saturday 19th of June 2021 had their results released on Wednesday 23rd of June 2021. The rest of the days more or less followed the same pattern.
How To Check Your Result 2021
This section will give you a comprehensive guide on how to check your JAMB result as a 2021 JAMB candidate. With the exams having been concluded, the next issue on the calendar of the candidates is how to check their results.
This is why this information has been passed to you. To check your result without wasting money unnecessarily, or making mistakes, follow these steps: Take note there is a difference between JAMB result notification and slip
Step-by-step Guide On How To Check Your Result
- With your internet connection intact, you would have to log in this link in your browser or better still follow it here
- The link will take you to the JAMB result page. This page is just a temporary page where you get to know your score. What this means is that the result which you will see on this page is to serve as a reference point only. In due time, your main result will be made available by JAMB. We will tell you about that later. But mind you, the score will remain the same.
- On the result page, you will see a space with a faint directive “Reg Number/GSM No”
- Click on the space and type in either your JAMB registration number or your mobile phone number. This must be the phone number you used while applying for the examination.
- Once you have done the above, your result will come up. You could simply save the page on your browser or screenshot it. Better still, you could print it out so those around you would be more convinced.
The above steps represent your best and the only available way of checking your JAMB result as a 2021 candidate. You might wonder why that is the case. Simply, JAMB had come out to announce the suspension of the use of mobile numbers and the USSD code for the checking of results for 2021. According to the board, there were unresolved issues with the facility. This leaves the 2021 candidates with only the option as outlined above.
JAMB Result Notification And Slip
You might be confused by the caption ‘main’. As earlier highlighted, the result page which you will get to see with the steps above is not the main result page you will use while processing your admission later. As such, we will be informing you on how this main result could be accessed. The following steps will guide you accordingly:
How To Print Access Your JAMB Result Slip
- Just as in the first guide you require an internet connection. Also, such a connection has to be very strong and dependable. Another thing to look out for is the device you are using. It is more advisable to use a computer system. In the case where this is not available, you could try a mobile phone. This has to be a smartphone with good capacity and features.
- The second thing you should know before beginning this process is that this result, unlike the first one, is not free. The price is 1000 Naira only with a minor service charge on top. But if you are using the Unified payment gateway, the price is 1000 Naira only.
- With the above guaranteed, you can then proceed with the process proper. You will not need the previous link. Here, you will need to follow the JAMB Efacility link
- This will take you to the Efacility page. At the top right corner of the page, you will see the “create account or Login” option.
- Click on it. When it opens to the next page the instructions you will see should be for you to type in your email address and password into the spaces provided for them. This must be the email used during the registration and the password you had set or were given.
- With the correct information provided you click on Login and you will be taken directly to your Dashboard. This is where all your JAMB data can be assessed.
- There are so many options available on this page. But the one you will be looking out for is the “Print Result Slip”
How To Pay For Your JAMB Result
- Click on it and it will open up the next page which will be the payment page. There are one or two things you can do on this page.
- You could simply follow any of the “Pay with Remitta”, “Pay with Unified Payment” or “Pay with IIS Group” and make the payment using your debit card (ATM card). But you could also follow the Remitta option to generate an RRR and then print it out and take it to the bank and make the payment there.
- After making the payment, return to the dashboard. Click on the “Print Result Slip again and you should see the option to type in your registration number.
- Once you have done this your result slip will come up. Click on the print option to either save it as a PDF or print it immediately if you are connected to a printer.
But mind you, as a 2021 candidate, your result slip is currently unavailable. However, we will bring you instant updates on any developments related to that as of when they are announced by JAMB. As such, you should visit this page often so as not to miss out. And be sure to share this information with your fellow candidates.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.