FCE Okene Post UTME Form 2021/2024 Session Application Process, FCE Okene Post UTME Form 2021/2024 Session Application Process
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Premium Past Questions and Answers here today
– FCE Okene Post UTME Form –
FCE Okene Post UTME Form: Federal College of Education, Okene, Post UTME screening application form is now available and on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the NCE regular programmes of the Federal College of Education, Okene, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See Also: WDU Part-Time Admission Form
FCE Okene NCE Programmes & Duration
We will group the following programmes into alphabetical categories for easy identification:
NCE Programmes (A-E)
1. Adult and Non-Formal Education
2. Agricultural Science Double Major
3. Arabic/Christian Religious Studies
7. Arabic/Islamic Studies
8. Arabic/social Studies
11. Biology/Integrated Science
14. Business Education
15. Chemistry/integrated Science
18. Christian Religious Studies/English
19. Christian Religious Studies/French
20. Christian Religious Studies/Hausa
21. Christian Religious Studies/Igbo
22. Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
23. Christian Religious Studies/Yoruba
24. Computer Education/biology
25. Computer Education/chemistry
26. Computer Education/physics
27. Computer Science Education/Integrated Science
28. Computer Science Education/mathematics
29. Early Childhood Care Education
32. Economics/Social Studies
38. English/Islamic Studies
40. English/Social Studies
42. Fine and Applied Arts Double Major
46. French/Social Studies
48. Geography/integrated Science
49. Geography/Social Studies
51. Hausa/Islamic Studies
53. Hausa/social Studies
55. History/social Studies
56. Home Economics Double Major
58. Igbo/social Studies
60. Integrated Science Double Major
61. Integrated Science/Mathematics Education
62. Integrated Science/physics
63. Islamic Studies/Social Studies
64. Islamic Studies/Yoruba
NCE Programmes (K-O)
66. Mathematics/Social Studies
67. Music Double Major
68. Music/Christian Religious Studies
69. Music/Social Studies
71. Physical and Health Education Double Major
72. Primary Education Studies
73. Social Studies/Yoruba
DURATION: The duration for obtaining the NCE certificate is a minimum of three academic sessions (3 years) and a maximum of five academic sessions (5 years).
At the expiration of the five years, the student gives up his admission and ceases to be a bona fide student of the College
DEFERMENT OF ADMISSION: A student who is admitted to the NCE programme (NCE I) but has a cogent reason(s) to defer the admission should apply for the deferment of the admission after payment of school fees.
However, such application should not be retrospective or backdated.
➛ Candidates for the four years full-time programme must have scored the JAMB prescribed cut-off mark of 120 in the 2020 UTME. The UTME subjects must apply to the choice of course of study.
➛ Candidates must be holders of WASC, SSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent with CREDIT passes in FIVE subjects at one sitting or in SIX subjects at two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the teaching subjects.
➛ We should note that the College may, besides all the above, administer its own elimination tests and interviews for some or all courses.
➛ All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enroll for and write the selection examination organized and accredited by a body such as JAMB.
How to Apply for FCE Okene Post UTME Form
Interested applicants must pay an application fee of N2,000 and fill their forms online:
➛ Visit the College Web-portal (https://fceokene.waeup.org)
➙ Click application and then select your category i.e. PCE Screening 2020/2021.
➛ Fill the form and make online payment of application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
(a) It is compulsory for all candidates to supply their JAMB Registration Numbers/slip.
(b) It is compulsory for all UTME candidates to show their UTME Subjects and Scores in their appropriate places.
(c) Candidates are advised to supply their personal and functional phone numbers and email addresses. (We will use them for subsequent correspondence)
➛ Download and print the payment receipt and application form.
Note that the closing date for all applications is on June 30, 2021.
For details, contact, 07056060506 08030727947, 08036243709
Recommended: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FCE Okene Admission 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google +.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATE