NECO Registration Form 2023 Check Price, Exams Date and Closing Date, NECO Registration Form 2023 Check Price, Exams Date and Closing Date
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Premium Past Questions and Answers here today
– NECO Registration Form –
NECO Registration Form: Would you like to know about the NECO registration form? This post will focus on everything you need to know on how to successfully register for the National Examination Council, NECO 2023 Exam.
All interested candidates who wish to write the 2023 (NECO) SSCE Exams are hereby advised to check out how to Obtain/Apply for NECO Registration Form, Registration requirements, Registration Starting/Closing Date.
NECO General Registration Requirement for NECO
These are the prerequisites before you think of even registering for WAEC exam.
1. You must be in the senior secondary school (SS3 or SS2) may be a private or public school.
2. You should know your future ambition by now, this will allow you to know the subjects you are to do in WAEC.
3. Have the registration fees with you.
4. Get a personal email address and know the password (I advise you to use Gmail).
5. Know your date of birth.
6. Have passports with you (they now make use of face capturing), but still, make sure you have them.
7. Have a personal phone number.
8. Know the correct spelling of your names (Surname, First name and Middle name).
9. Know your local government and state of origin.
10. Your residential address.
11. You should know the subjects that you are going to sit for in the exam.
12. You should be prepared to study for the examination.
➢ NECO GCE Timetable 2023 Check NECO Nov/Dec. Timetable Here
➢ NECO Syllabus 2021/2024 for All Subject – SSCE and GCE
➢ NECO GCE 2021/2024 Registration, Exam Time Table, and Closing Date
➢ NECO BECE Result 2023 Now Out Online for JSS3 Students
➢ NECO Result Checker 2023 | Check Easy Steps to Check NECO Result
How Much is the Registration Form?
The price of the NECO Registration form for 2023/2024is Nine Thousand, Eight Hundred and Fifty Naira Only (N12,000)
However, since it is an internal NECO exam (June/July), you have to register at a secondary school i.e you cannot register for NECO 2023 by yourself on www.mynecoexams.com.
That way, NECO 2023 price will be higher than the one stated above depending on the school you register at.
When Will NECO 2023/2024Registration Start
The National Examination Council (NECO) registration form is will be out by 30th march. Also, NECO has started the registration for the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Nationwide. Candidates are to commence their registration.
➢ Buy NECO Scratch Card 2021 Online | Get NECO Result Checker
➢ How to Upload WAEC & NECO Awaiting Result 2023 on JAMB Portal
➢ NECO News Today 2023 See Latest Breaking News
➢ NECO Timetable 2021/2024 Examination for Internal Candidates
What is the Closing Date for NECO Registration 2023?
However, since NECO 2023 Registration form is now out, The closing date has also been announced and Registration closes on 21st June 2023.
Also, note that the form usually closes three (3) weeks after the Registration commences. So, make sure to register very early as soon as possible.
Subjects to Register for NECO 2023
The NECO exam has seventy-six subjects which are grouped into the following six categories.
1. Compulsory Cross-Cutting Subjects
2. Science and Mathematics
5. Business Studies and
NOTE: The minimum number of subjects a candidate can sit for is eight while the maximum is nine. All Senior Secondary schools in the Federation present Candidates for the SSCE Internal.
Easy Steps to Register for NECO Examination
Below are the guideline on how to register for the NECO examination, but before registering for NECO, candidates are advised to note that:
1. The exam’s body will not refund the registration fee when once paid. However, candidates are advised to use a good cyber café as registration errors are detrimental to the candidates.
2. With the emergence of an e-society, NECO has since migrated from offline to online registration. To register, candidates are to visit the NECO website at www.mynecoexams.com and complete the registration process.
3. The current passport of the candidate will be required during the registration process. Couple with the registration, the biometric fingerprint will be captured. Any candidate without a verified fingerprint may not take part in the exams.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Google plus.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATE