UNICAL Student Portal www.unical.edu.ng 2023 Check Application Update, UNICAL Student Portal www.unical.edu.ng 2023 Check Application Update
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Premium Past Questions and Answers here today
– UNICAL Student Portal 2023 –
UNICAL is one of Nigeria’s second generation universities, it is an education facility located in Calabar, Cross River State, in the south-south direction in Nigeria.
Overview of UNICAL Student Portal
The university affiliation is not only celebrated for being one of the most successful educational facilities but also because it is one of the second generation federal universities in Nigeria.
It is one of Nigeria’s second generation universities. The University of Calabar was a campus of the University of Nigeria until 1975. The architecture was designed by John Elliott. It was established by decree to fulfil this traditional mandate, its motto “Knowledge for Service”.
- UNICAL Registration Procedures for Students
- How to Check UNICAL Admission List Online
- UNICAL Admission on JAMB CAPS
- UNICAL Online School Fees Payment
- How to Check UNICAL Results Online
- UNICAL Portal Courses Registration
Formally, the facility was a campus of the University of Nigeria up to 1975. One of the most attractive features of this affiliation is its architecture. It was designed by the talented John Elliott.
Given the appealing architecture of John Elliott, it is no surprise that the design of the University of Calabar is merely breathtaking. The institution was established with the aim of fulfilling its traditional mandate, which is the facility’s motto. The motto is ‘Knowledge for Service.’
Do you want to further your academic career here? If yes, read through this article for the latest student portal application updates.
UNICAL Registration Procedures for Students
- Proceed to ANY HERITAGE BANK BRANCH for School fees payment
- Your name in the bank should be as it appears in your admission letter.
- Request to pay your school fees on the CalPay Platform.
- Collect your CalPay receipt or printout from the Bank after payment.
- Go online and log on to www.unicalonline.edu.ng
- Click on portal login and follow the online on-screen instruction on how to fill the form.
- You will be expected to input your CalPay Pin on the space provided.
- Click on the login and proceed to fill the form.
- On completing the form, you will print out the registration form, course enrollment form, and your school fee receipt.
- Proceed to your department with the forms for signatures by HOD and Dean of the Faculty.
- Submit the form in the office of the Dean of Graduate School for endorsement.
- Collect the form from the Dean’s office, make three (3) photocopies of the form and proceed to your Unit Head in Graduate School for registration.
How to Check UNICAL Admission List Online
- Go to the UNICAL Admission Checking Portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission/
- Enter the JAMB Registration Number in the required column
- Click on “Login” to view your admission status.
Note: Applicants can also check their admission status on the JAMB portal.
UNICAL Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
UNICAL Online School Fees Payment
Students of UNICAL are able to pay school fees via both online and offline procedures. Kindly go through the steps below for a better understanding.
- Log on to http://unical.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on “STUDENTS”
- From the options in the drill down, click on “Payment Portal”
- Log in to the portal with Matric Number on the following page.
- After you have successfully logged in, proceed to generate a payment invoice and then Print it out.
- Visit the designated bank with a printed invoice to make a payment on the e-transact platform.
- After payment, endeavour to collect the receipt of payment.
- Login into the school portal to validate your payment with the details on the receipt. With this, your payment will be confirmed.
How to Check UNICAL Results Online
For now, the results are not available online, it can be checked in the department on departmental notice boards. But here is the online portal direction to the results portal ahead of when it becomes fully functional.
- Log on to http://www.unical.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on “STUDENTS”
- From the options in the drill down, click on “Result Portal”
- Enter your details
UNICAL Portal Courses Registration
Course registration for general studies and communication skills comes in easy steps which include:
- Visiting the Directorate of ICT at the Unical campus.
- Make your intentions known and make due payment at the UNICAL microfinance bank.
- Verify the course registration payment and obtain the printout of course registration.
The printout will be required during lectures, tests, and examination venues. Endeavour to submit the photocopy of the printout at the general studies and communication skills centre.
We believe this information on UNICAL Student Portal www.unical.edu.ng 2023 Check Application Update is helpful to you? Since it is not everyone that has access to this article, and if you find the article useful, what then is stopping you from sharing it with your friends who are also in need of such information?
To help a friend out there, why not click on the share button on this website? You can save a life out there by sharing it on social media for them to see.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.